Can’t make any of our scheduled trainings this year and would like the Paddle Into Fitness or Float Into Fitness Master Trainers to travel to your location? If you have a minimum of five students, we can bring the SUP education to you!
Host a Paddle Into Fitness training and earn a % of the revenue, and/or become a Paddle Into Fitness Affiliate business offering our signature classes!
- Retail shops, yoga studios, gyms, fitness centers looking to train their staff to offer a quality SUP or Pool Fitness Mat program.
- Outdoor Recreation programs, Schools, or Aquatic Centers wanting to incorporate SUP or Fitness Mats into their curriculum
- Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, or Marinas looking to offer Paddle Into Fitness SUP lessons, SUP Yoga & SUP Fitness classes, or Float Into Fitness FITmat classes.
You can choose from our SUP Certification with World Paddle Association credentials, our four day SUP Yoga Certification with 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s, our ACE accredited SUP Fitness program, or all three! We specialize in Fitness Mat trainings for pools as well. Each package is customized due to varying travel expenses, so please contact us for more details.
- You must already have at least 5 students committed, we do not market trainings without a minimum deposit.
- Gillian or other PIF Master Trainers can be booked for public or private trainings, please contact us for availability!
Check out the SUP Girls enjoying Canada Day in Toronto during a private SUP Yoga Certification in June 2014.
Paddle Into Fitness ran a successful training on beautiful Lake Michigan with Yen Yoga & Fitness in Traverse City in June 2012. Here they are having fun doing reverse table top. Thanks again for having us!
The team had a ton of fun teaching down in beautiful Punta Mita, Mexico in the spring of 2013, check out the photos from our training and read about Kelly’s experience here.