The Paddle Into Fitness Affiliates have successfully gone through one or all three of our certification programs, and have licensed one or all five of the signature Paddle Into Fitness classes – PIF Beginner Lesson, Gentle Wave, Nautical Flow, Surfers Sculpt, or PIF Advanced SUP. You can find the Affiliate’s business location and the classes they instruct in their listing below, or use the map below to find an affiliate near you!
Requirements to apply for Affiliate program:
- Certified Paddle Into Fitness SUP & WPA Level 1 Instructor
- Current CPR, First Aid, Lifeguard Training
- Personal Trainer Certification – ACE, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, CANFITPRO (SUP Fitness only)
- 200hr RYT Certification (SUP Yoga Affiliates only)
- Two years teaching experience
Why become an Affiliate?
Starting your own business can be daunting, and we give you the ability to start your company with the already established Paddle Into Fitness name and followers. As an affiliate, you have the ability to use a successful class model that is already in place. Paddle Into Fitness will promote your new business and give you web presence by providing a link to your company website under your name on the Affiliates page. Affiliates are able to list their business location, bringing clients searching for SUP in your area directly to you!