Take All Three Paddle Into Fitness SUP Courses At Once To Get Fully Certified!
Save time and money by bundling our Paddleboard Certification, SUP Yoga Certification, and SUP Fitness Certification into one complete package!
What Makes Paddle Into Fitness the right choice for you?
- Three days (30 hours) of training with ROXY Pro SUP Athlete Gillian Gibree (EMT, Ocean Lifeguard, ACE–PT, WPA Master Trainer, E-RYT 200) and the Paddle Into Fitness® Master Trainers honing your paddle skills, learning key techniques, turns and water safety, two styles of SUP Yoga & SUP Fitness.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, and fins.
- Receive extensive water safety training from a qualified Ocean Lifeguard & certified Aquatic EMT with real-life scenarios, board rescue techniques, and information on water laws and regulations.
- Receive an advanced stroke technique and turns workshop from a professional SUP athlete with SUP racing experience!
- Paddle in a FUN mini Battle of the Paddle race with other students from around the world!
- Learn how to teach a safe and thorough Paddle Into Fitness signature PIF Beginner Lesson, Gentle Wave, Nautical Flow, Surfer’s Sculpt, and PIF Advanced SUP
- Receive cutting edge information on training principles, fitness programming and teaching methodologies.
- Receive our 12-Week Intro to SUP Fitness beginner training program. Learn how to get your client from “Couch to 5K”
- Paddle Into Fitness SUP, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness Certifications
- Receive a Level 1 WPA (World Paddle Association) Certificate ($300 Value)
- Receive 25 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
- Receive 3.9 American Council of Exercise (ACE) accrediting units
- CanFitPro credits eligible with a submitted CEC Request (Entitled to 3 PTS, FIS CECs. CEC Request form is available to download from CanFitPro site)
- NASM, AFAA, and IDEA accrediting units
- Listing in our instructor directory, with the options to become a business Affiliate and receive traffic to your business website
You will learn to confidently teach Paddle into Fitness® signature 1.5 hour paddleboard classes: Beginner Lesson (how to teach a beginner sup lesson, technique, water safety), Gentle Wave (beginner SUP Yoga class with restorative poses and guided savasana meditation) and Nautical Flow (intermediate vinyasa flow class with arm balances and inversions).
You will also learn to confidently teach a 1.5 Hour Surfer Sculpt (Beach & water based fitness followed by SUP interval training & a SUP Yoga cooldown) as well as Advanced SUP (Race starts, turns, and finishes as well as creating a SUP Interval training program for private clients)
- Training includes teach-backs so that by the end, students will feel confident instructing all classes
- Learn how to create and market successful SUP, SUP Yoga & SUP Fitness classes in your community through our Business Workshop
- Each participant receives product from our sponsors, Paddle Into Fitness certificates, WPA Level 1 Certificate, 3.9 ACE credits and 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU credits over four fun-filled days!
- As a Paddle Into Fitness ambassador you will receive discounts on water sports insurance, SUP Equipment, apparel, SUP Yoga anchors, and other accessories. Get great deals on your new SUP business venture!
Ventura, California ~ October 8-10, 2021
$800 INCLUDES the Paddle Into Fitness Paddleboard, SUP Yoga, & SUP Fitness program, Level 1 WPA Certification ($300 value), 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s, 2.6 ACE (American Council on Exercise) NASM, AFAA, CanFitPro, IDEA credentials, and a goodie bag! Snacks and drinks are provided. Rental equipment is included, or if preferred, students can bring their own equipment. Bring a Friend and Save! Ask us for the coupon code once you and your friend submit your applications and are ready for payment. If you pay in full two months before the training date, you can receive an Early Bird Discount! Contact us for the discount code.
Fill out the Complete SUP Certification Application. You will need to submit your current CPR, AED and First Aid certification, and you should be a proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports. It is recommended to have two years of teaching (any kind) experience and two years of yoga experience. It is highly recommended to have your 200 hour RYT certification, however it is not required to apply. (You should be currently enrolled in your 200HR TT or have plans in the near future to attend. It is not advised to be instructing SUP Yoga until this is completed.)
It is recommended to have two years of fitness instruction or coaching experience (e.g. group fitness instruction, personal training, etc.). It is also highly recommended to have a nationally recognized NCCA-accredited fitness certification (such as ACE, ACSM, NSCA or NASM), however it is not required to apply. (You should be currently studying for a NCCA-accredited fitness credential or have plans in the next 12 months of earning a reputable credential. It is not advised to be instructing SUP Fitness programming until a primary fitness certification is earned.)
Please see the specific event listing for local hotels and other information. Private Certification classes are available throughout the year for an additional fee. Please email email@example.com to inquire.