***THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PIF CERTIFICATION PROGRAM***
About The Program
As a PIF Master Trainer you will be able to run your own Paddle Into Fitness teacher trainings (SUP & WPA Level 1) through your company using our certification materials.You could also be selected to join the PIF traveling certification team and lead teacher trainings internationally!
We will cover presentation skills, different environments (beach, pools, marinas), teach backs, and mock trainings to get you prepared to run your OWN certifications successfully! The training will also certify you as a WPA Level 2 Instructor, which will allow you to certify students in WPA Level 1. There will be a SUP skills and water safety test before completion. If you are interested in the training, we are looking for students who have:
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Can successfully perform a cross bow & pivot turn
- Can demonstrate advanced stroke technique
- Can complete 1 mile on SUP in under 18 minutes (all around board) or 16 minutes (race board), swim 25 yards in under 30 seconds, and perform a board flip rescue.
- Have all certifications up to date (First Aid, CPR, AED, Lifeguard)
- Have the Paddle Into Fitness signature classes (Beginner Lesson) memorized before the training.
***You can only become a Master Trainer in certifications you have taken***
To apply, please send us an email with the answers to the following questions:
- Which training are you applying for? Which training did you take?
- How long have you been teaching SUP? How often?
- Why do you want to become a master trainer? How do you plan on using this training?
- Event Management + SUP = $800. (2 days) Minimum Requirement
- Add on SUP Yoga or SUP Fitness = $1200. (3 days)
- SUP, SUP Yoga, & SUP Fitness = $1600. (4 days)
- OCTOBER 5 & 6, 2017 • SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA • EVENT INFORMATION
- MARCH 24 & 25, 2018 • SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA • EVENT INFORMATION
***There will be a small licensing fee per student certified using PIF materials***