About The Program
As a PIF Master Trainer, you will be able to run your own Paddle Into Fitness teacher trainings (SUP + SUP Yoga or SUP Fitness) and Float Into Fitness (Pool Mat Yoga or Fitness) through your company using our certification materials. You could also be selected to join the PIF traveling certification team and lead teacher trainings internationally!
We will cover presentation skills, different environments (beach, pools, marinas), teach backs, and mock trainings to get you prepared to run your OWN certifications successfully! The training will also certify you as a WPA Level 2 Instructor ($300 value), which will allow you to certify students in WPA Level 1. There will be a SUP skills and water safety test before completion. If you are interested in the training, we are looking for students who have:
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Can successfully perform a cross bow & pivot turn
- Can demonstrate advanced stroke technique
- Can complete 1 mile on SUP in under 18 minutes (all around board) or 16 minutes (race board), swim 25 yards in under 30 seconds, and perform a board flip rescue.
- Have all certifications up to date. (First Aid, CPR, AED, Lifeguard, Yoga or Fitness Certifications)
- Have the Paddle Into Fitness signature classes (Beginner Lesson, Gentle Wave, Nautical Flow, Surfer’s Sculpt) and Float Into Fitness memorized before the training.
- This training is limited to students who have gone through the PIF certification program, and you can only become a Master Trainer in the certifications you have taken. There will be a small licensing fee per student certified using PIF materials.
Float Into Fitness: As you may know, PIF has a pool certification, Float Into Fitness! The Float Into Fitness program is designed specifically for pools, and may be taught using either SUP boards or floating fitness mats. The floating fitness mats have been successful in new areas of fitness, including physical aquatic therapy, boot camp type workouts and of course aquatic YOGA and Fitness. Many gyms, athletic centers, and resorts are incorporating this program into their schedule. The Float Into Fitness Master Instructor Training is included in the course! (You can choose to skip this portion if you do not plan to teach pool instruction.)
Business Affiliate Listing: As a Master Trainer you will receive our Business Affiliate listing ($300 value) which includes the following benefits: Listing on our website’s Affiliate Directory; Full profile and bio on personal webpage with inbound links to your website; The ability to use signature class names, descriptions and graphics, on your website (Ambassadors are NOT licensed to do so). There is high volume to PIF site from Yoga Journal, Shape, Self, Huffington Post, Yahoo Sports, and more! Your business will be listed on our map with zip code search option, enabling online searchers to find PIF classes in your area.
To apply, please send us an email with the answers to the following questions:
- Which training are you applying for? Which training did you take?
- How long have you been teaching SUP? SUP Yoga? How often?
- Why do you want to become a master trainer? How do you plan on using this training?
- Event Management + SUP Minimum requirement Includes WPA Level 2 + Affiliate Listing
- Add on SUP Yoga or SUP Fitness This includes Float Into Fitness Yoga OR Fitness
- SUP, SUP Yoga, & SUP Fitness This includes Float Into Fitness Yoga & Fitness
- Please contact us about the date and location. Since this is on a case by case situation, we choose dates that work best for the group.