SALES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
Join us in beautiful Tulum, Mexico for SUP exploring, SUP Yoga, and paddleboard adventures this January 20-25th. Restore, refresh and relax with Paddle Into Fitness master paddle board guides.
January 20-25, 2018
Tulum, Mexico. Tulum is part of the Riviera Maya, and is located just 90 minutes from Cancun. Located in La Veleta, your luxury boutique lodging is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Cenote Crystal and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Temple of Doom. Tulum Mayan Ruins and Tulum National Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Hotel Tiki Tiki is a small luxury 15 bedroom boutique hotel in the middle of the jungle in Tulum Town. Tiki-Tiki is located on the main road of Holistika Tulum, only a few blocks away from civilization, which makes this location the perfect peaceful oasis of green jungle. Designed in a Miami Beach mid-century-modern style with great design, big comfortable rooms, cozy, relaxing, and just a few blocks from the action!
Each room is unique & different… Attention to detail, great design and quality of space, delicious beds, interior hammock in each room, a balcony or a terrace, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, and tiled floors bring a whole new level of accommodation in Tulum.
An outdoor pool, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
Fly to Cancun on January 20th and take a shuttle to Hotel Tiki-Tiki in time for dinner. Depart Hotel Tiki-Tiki on January 25th after Breakfast.
- Six days, five nights at Hotel Tiki-Tiki
- Welcome drink and snacks upon arrival
- A welcome basket including products and goodies from our sponsors (valued at $150)
- Breakfast everyday – Including homemade breads, fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, cereal, eggs, avocado, cheeses, beans, gluten-free cookies, milk, teas, fresh juices.
- Lunch every afternoon – Including tropical fish ceviche, guacamole with chips, shrimps toast, salads (mixed salads of vegetable, salad with green apple and pamela fresh cheese), coffee, teas and fresh squeezed juices.
- SUP and Mermaid Tour at Cenote, with option to snorkel and an introduction to free dive.
- Hike or Bike at Coba Ruins with amazing jungle views followed by a refreshing swim stop at local cenote cave.
- Ocean paddle
- SUP Cenote Hopping – explore caves and more amazing local sites!
- SUP Yoga at the lagoon
- Lagoon paddle
- SUP Skills Workshop
- Relaxation, Restoration, Fitness, and Fun.. Lots of FUN!
All pricing is based on double occupancy. Single occupancy is available in any category for an additional fee. Please email to inquire on the single rate.
Category 1 Royal Suite: $2090/person
Category 2 Balcony Suite King: $1990/person
Category 3 Garden Suite King or Double: $1890/person
Ground transportation and airport transfers included. All excursion equipment included. All gratuities and tax included.
Airfare not included.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required for all bookings.
For more details, visit the event page HERE.