The Native Warrior Sunstick
Native Warrior SunStick is made with just FOUR Edible-Grade ingredients; which are 100% certified organic and completely safe for use in aquatic parks and ocean preserves that prohibit the use of other sunscreens! Native Warrior SunStick is an effective, healthy and safe sunscreen for your entire family. You can use it daily and be confident that it’s free of harmful petrochemicals that are known to bio-accumulate.
Native Warrior SunStick was formulated in response to athletes and customers requesting that we offer a Very Water Resistant sunscreen without harmful chemicals in a convenient and portable stick design. Native Warrior SunStick is specifically made for people who participate in active aquatic sports such as: surfing, paddle sports, kite boarding, white water, competitive swimming, water polo, free diving, snorkeling, and SCUBA. It is also an excellent and effective choice for high altitude mountain activities such as skiing, snowboarding, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, long distance trail running, and for all outdoor sun protection. This sunscreen stick complies with the 80 Minute Immersion Very Water Resistant Standard.
Jai Ven Skins Native Warrior SunStick provides excellent Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Healthy – Non-nano, not-micronized Zinc Oxide as its sole active ingredient; Zinc Oxide the only sunscreen active ingredient FDA-approved for children under 6 months of age.
- Safe – Contains simply FOUR edible-grade, 100 certified organic ingredients and is completely petrochemical-free
- Effective – Provides 97% broad spectrum UV absorption across the entire UVA & UVB spectrum
- Unique formula – soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free and dairy-free
- Ecosystem approved – biodegradable formula is safe for reefs/coral and the aquatic environment & packaged without secondary waste materials
- Cruelty-free – only tested on humans per 2011 FDA OTC Sunscreen Monograph regulations
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every two hours:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Zinc Oxide 25%, Virgin Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Vanilla Extract
Description of Ingredients
Zinc oxide is the most effective UV absorber across the entire UVA and UVB spectrum. It is the sole sunscreen active ingredient approved for use on children by FDA. Zinc oxide holds tight to its electrons when it absorbs UV energy and limits the creation of free radicals that do damage to your cells and increase the risk of skin cancer. The zinc oxide Jai Ven Skin uses is non-nano, and not-micronized; there are zero zinc oxide nanoparticles in our formulas. And that’s good news for you!
Coconut oil is very hydrating to the skin. It’s moisturizing, conditioning, and softening.
Beeswax gives this sunscreen its water resistance.
This essential oil has a warm and pleasing fragrance that calms and relaxes.