What makes Paddle Into Fitness the right choice for you?
- Paddle technique, advanced turns and race training workshop with Roxy SUP athlete Gillian Gibree (Aquatic EMT, Ocean Lifeguard, ACE-PT, WPA Master Trainer, E-RYT 200). Learn from a professional paddle athlete with SUP racing experience.
- Receive extensive water safety training from a qualified Ocean Lifeguard & certified Aquatic EMT with real-life scenarios, board rescue techniques, and information on water laws and regulations
- Paddle in a FUN mini Battle of the Paddle race with other students from around the world!
- Comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, buoys, and fins.
- Learn how to teach a safe and thorough Paddle Into Fitness signature Beginner Lesson.
- Discounts on boards, paddles, apparel, and other SUP accessories. Receive discounts on water sports insurance!
- Learn how to successfully market classes in your community in our SUP Business Workshop
- Become a Paddle Into Fitness Instructor listed in our directory and receive traffic to your website.
- WPA (World Paddle Association) Level 1 Certified Course ($300 value).
- 1.3 American Council on Exercise (ACE) accrediting units
- CanFitPro, NASM, AFAA, and IDEA accrediting units
- Paddle Into Fitness Certification
- A goodie bag from our sponsors
Ventura, California ~ October 8, 2021
Fill out the Paddle Into Fitness Paddleboard Teacher Training Application and press “Submit”. The payment can be made online by adding this certification to your cart. You will need to submit your current CPR, AED, and First Aid certification. You should be a proficient swimmer (able to swim 25 yards) and be comfortable doing water sports. It is recommended that you have at least one year of SUP experience and teaching experience. Please see the specific event listing for local hotels and other information. Private Certification classes are available throughout the year at an additional price. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
$400 INCLUDES the 10 hour Paddle Into Fitness certification, Level 1 WPA Certification ($300 value), 1.3 ACE (American Council on Exercise), NASM, IDEA, AFAA, and CanFitPro credentials, and a goodie bag! Snacks and drinks are provided. Rental equipment is included, or if preferred, students can bring their own equipment. Bring a Friend and Save 5%! Ask us for the coupon code once you and your friend submit your applications and are ready for payment.