What makes Paddle Into Fitness the right choice for you?
- Two days (20 hours) of training with the Paddle Into Fitness® team including ROXY Pro SUP Athlete Gillian Gibree (EMT, Ocean Lifeguard, ACE-PT, WPA Instructor, E-RYT 200) honing your paddle skills, learning key techniques, advanced turns and a SUP race workshop. Learn from a professional paddle athlete with SUP racing experience!
- Receive extensive water safety training from a qualified Ocean Lifeguard & certified Aquatic EMT with real-life scenarios, board rescue techniques, and information on water laws and regulations.
- Paddle in a FUN mini Battle of the Paddle race with other students from around the world!
- Comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, buoys, and fins.
- Learn how to instruct a safe and thorough beginner stand up paddle board lesson
- Receive an advanced stroke technique and turns workshop from a professional SUP athlete
- Paddle Into Fitness Paddleboard & SUP Yoga Certificate
- Receive a Level 1 WPA (World Paddle Association) Certificate
- Receive 25 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
- Receive 2.6 American Council of Exercise (ACE) accrediting units
- CanFitPro, NASM, AFAA, and IDEA accrediting units
- Listing in our instructor directory, with the options to become a business Affiliate and receive traffic to your business website
You will learn to confidently teach Paddle into Fitness® signature 1.5 hour paddleboard classes: Beginner Lesson (how to teach a beginner sup lesson, technique, water safety), Gentle Wave (beginner SUP Yoga class with restorative poses and guided savasana meditation) and Nautical Flow (intermediate vinyasa flow class with arm balances and inversions).
- Training includes teach-backs so that by the end, students will feel confident teaching all classes
- Learn how to create and market successful SUP Yoga classes in your community through our Business of SUP Yoga Workshop
- Each participant receives product from our sponsors, Paddle Into Fitness certificate, WPA Level 1 Certificate ($300 value), 2.6 ACE credits and 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU credits over four fun-filled days!
- As a Paddle Into Fitness ambassador you will receive discounts on water sports insurance, equipment, apparel, and other accessories. Get great deals on your new paddle yoga business venture!
Ventura, California ~ October 8 & 9, 2021
Fill out the Paddle Into Fitness SUP Yoga Teacher Training Application and press “Submit”. A $400 non-refundable, transferrable deposit is required. Payments for each certification can be made online by adding this certification to your cart. You will need to submit your current CPR and First Aid certification, and you should be a proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports. It is recommended to have two years of teaching (any kind) experience and two years of yoga experience. It is highly recommended to have your 200-hour RYT certification, however it is not required to apply. (You should be currently enrolled in your 200HR TT or have plans in the near future to attend. It is not advised to be instructing SUP Yoga until this is completed.) Please see the specific event listing for local hotels and other information. Private Certification classes are available throughout the year at an additional fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
$600 INCLUDES the Paddle Into Fitness SUP & SUP Yoga Certification, Level 1 WPA Certification ($300 value), 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s, 2.6 ACE (American Council on Exercise) NASM, IDEA, AFAA, and CanFitPro credentials, and a goodie bag! Snacks and drinks are provided. Rental equipment is included, or if preferred, students can bring their own equipment. Bring a Friend and Save 10%! Ask us for the coupon code once you and your friend submit your applications and are ready for payment. If you pay in full two months before the training date, you can receive an Early Bird Discount! Contact us for the discount code